Airbus is the world’s leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military airlifters, having evolved during the past 40 years on the vision, innovation and passion of its employees.
New: Airbus Smarter Fleet Solutions powered by IBM
Airbus Smarter Fleet is a partnership between the world leaders in aircraft manufacturing and IT. Herein Airbus and IBM combine their expertise and capabilities to provide an open, modular and flexible platform, in order to support the airlines’ increasing needs for data gathering, data value extraction and a cross domain collaboration.
e-Solutions for Maintenance & Engineering
Airbus provides a series of software services in order to ensure cost-effective and reliable operations. Our e-Solutions encompass the following activities: Fleet management, Engineering and Maintenance preparation.
Our software and services:
- ADOC Web M&E: A global and modular solution for digital maintenance documentation management
- AirN@v: Advanced consultation tool of Airbus maintenance & engineering technical data
- AirPl@n: The comprehensive suite of services, designed around Scheduled Maintenance, to support your maintenance program and planning activities
- AIRMAN-web: The on-line solution for real-time aircraft health monitoring and trouble-shooting
- Repair Manager: The on-line solution to improve structural damage management
- e-Logbook: Efficient management of pilot & maintenance actions reports allowing to optimize the aircraft technical status