VISIT US AT STAND
Rolls-Royce designs, develops, manufactures and services integrated power systems, with the vision to create better power for a changing world. Today, in the aerospace sector only, over 1,300 customers are benefiting from our data services globally. Through our Equipment Health Management services, we monitor around 10,000 engines, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, analysing billions of data points on-board per flight, and millions every day on the ground. Our data services complement the Group’s TotalCare® Service Solutions of Maintenance, Availability, Efficiency and Asset Value, allowing our customers to increase availability of their critical assets, minimising risk and operational disruption, to ultimately improve their operational efficiency.
Underpinning Rolls-Royce TotalCare Service Solutions, our intelligent platforms are used to collect data from multiple sources, including engine equipment. Using highly advanced analytical models and techniques, the data is then analysed and appropriate action is recommended to ensure optimum operation. Rolls-Royce’s data services cover a wide range of applications including Equipment Health Management, Fuel Efficiency Management and Safety, Quality and Risk Management.
- Our Equipment Health Management (EHM) is designed to automate the analysis of equipment data for the earliest signs of future failure and to generate actionable alert information, enabling operators to respond appropriately and minimise disruption.
- Our Fuel Efficiency Management service helps operators understand aircraft fuel consumption and the impact of their decisions on range, performance and engine life. By providing an unparalleled insight into fuel usage across an entire fleet, using multiple sources data (airlines and others), we help operators introduce fuel saving measures that not only reduce costs but also diminish the impact of emissions on the environment.
- Our Safety, Quality and Risk Management system is an integrated set of tools, enabling operators to identify causes of safety incidents and quality deficiencies, manage risk, track actions, monitor compliance and measure effectiveness.
Key Business/ Software areas
- Equipment Health Management
- Fuel Efficiency Management
- Emissions Monitoring
- Fleet Reporting
- Safety, Quality and Risk Management
- MRO Business and Parts Management
- Expert Consultancy
Our data services offices are located in the US, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions.
United States: Houston and Indianapolis
United Kingdom: Bristol and Derby
New Zealand: Wellington
Rolls-Royce Controls and Data Services Limited
Shaftmoor Lane, Hall Green
Birmingham B28 8SW