VISIT US AT STAND
The SA Group
SA Technology AB - a part of the SA Group, has developed an intelligent future-proof tablet based Electronic Flight Bag solution (EFB) that brings both pilots and aircraft operators a wide range of advantages such as:
• A number of features available at the tip of the pilot’s fingers
• Flexible future-proof infrastructure
• Light weight solution to lower operational costs
The modular EFB concept consists of:
• One or more tablet computers installed in the cockpit. Scandinavian Avionics is a Panasonic Premier Partner as well as involved in the Microsoft Designed For Surface Program enabling a flexible, complete, proven robust system. The tablets provides the pilots with all possible required information in the best quality available.
• A Tablet Control Panel (CP) providing an avionics style implementation with the same look and feel as onboard OEM equipment and it support COTS Tablets of any kind.
• The DIC-600 (Data Integration Center) is used for power, aircraft interface and server capability.
• An ERC-400 (Ethernet Radio Controller) is a communication unit that enables and controls the data communication between the EFB system and the airline’s ground infrastructure. The unit is designed with a USB port for attachment of 3G/4G network USB dongle. This enables the airline, at low certification costs, to upgrade network connectivity concurrently with the development of communication technologies simply by switching the USB dongle.
Based on EASA Part 21J and Part 21G approvals, Scandinavian Avionics can, as one out of a few suppliers, design, manufacture and certify tailored EFB products in-house. These values added, limits risk exposure and increases predictability for customer projects.
Today, Scandinavian Avionics has developed certifications for aircraft types as B737, B757, 767 (in process), A320, ATR, Q200/400, ATP, - and more will follow, as the SA-customer family continues to expand.
The SA Group is a highly experienced avionics organization, providing complete turn-key avionics solutions for civil & military aircraft and helicopters including: Logistics/Parts Support, Installation, Certification, Design/Engineering, MRO, Training, Product Development & Consultancy. Based on relevant EASA/FAA approvals and 11 locations The SA Group provides worldwide support.