The conference takes place at the
Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre
London Heathrow Airport, UK
NO MORE ROOMS left at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel!
If you require accommodation, please try any of the following hotels that are near Park Inn:
- Holiday Inn London Heathrow, Sipson Rd, Sipson, West Drayton UB7 0HY, United Kingdom (5min walk from Park Inn). VISIT WEBSITE.
- Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, Bath Rd, Hounslow, England TW6 2AQ, United Kingdom (8min walk from Park Inn). VISIT WEBSITE
- London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, Bath Rd, Harlington, Hayes UB3 5AN, United Kingdom (13min walk from Park Inn). VISIT WEBSITE.
- Radisson Blu Edwardian, Heathrow, 140 Bath Rd, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 5AW, United Kingdom (14 walk from Park Inn). VISIT WEBSITE.
- Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, Heathrow Airport, Bath Rd, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 5BP, United Kingdom (15min walk from Park Inn). VISIT WEBSITE.
- Hotel ibis London Heathrow Airport, 112 Bath Rd, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 5AL, United Kingdom (20min walk from Park Inn). VISIT WEBSITE.
If you require any assitance or have questions, please feel free to contact us any time!
Getting to the Park Inn Hotel:
- From Heathrow Terminals 2 and 3 use Hoppa Bus numbers H1 and H8. Leaving from Heathrow Terminal 4 and 5 use Hoppa Bus numbers H54.
- Hoppa Buses: Tickets available online are £4.50 GBP for single tickets (each way). If delegates purchase the ticket directly from the driver the single cost is £5 GBP and return is £9 GBP.
- From Central London take the Piccadilly Tube Line to the Heathrow Terminals, or take the Heathrow Express from Paddington Station.
For further directions, please follow this link http://www.parkinn.co.uk/airporthotel-heathrow/location.
As a conference delegate you are entitled to free car parking. However, in order to claim your free pass, please make sure you register your car registration number at the conference information/registration desk.