5th Annual Flight Operations Conference
29th & 30th November, 2011
Park Inn Hotel, London Heathrow Airport, UK
"The value of this meeting is the focus and relevance of the topics to issues affecting commercial aviation at the present time", Chief Pilot, US Airways - Click here to more testimonials
The 5th Annual Flight Operations Conference is the world's only event that focuses wholly on the key, strategic issues that effect the operating of commercial aircraft. This year, amongst other items, the event is focusing on the key issues of iPad/Tablet technology in the Flightdeck and EU ETS.
Airlines/Aircraft Operators: Download Brochure
All other delegates: Download Brochure
Exhibitors / Sponsors: Download Brochure
The Flight Operations Conference provides airlines and aircraft operators with an outstanding one-stop solution to streamline, increa
se efficiency and ultimately save costs within their aircraft operating procedures. The key issues include:
- EU ETS: How to improve your ETS reporting compliance and how to prepare for carbon trading. An airline panel will discuss the important issues affecting aircraft operators inc: will ETS affect growth plans of airlines & what strategies do they have to to reduce the monetary impact of ETS on their airline.
- Fuel: Hear about the latest innovations in Fuel Efficiency and the development of alternative fuels via Algae Farms.
- IPad/Tablets in the Cockpit: Explore the possibilities and develop a business plan. Hear real-life case studies from airlines currently using iPads and learn from their experiences.
- Latest IT Solutions: IT has become vitally important as airlines strive to cut costs operating their aircraft. The latest solutions are analysed including: Fuel saving systems, EFBs, Flight Planning, Automated Flight Information Reporting Systems, Air Situation Display, ETS Reporting solutions. The event also gives you the outstanding opportunity to demo the latest solutions from the world's leading vendors opposite. Click here to learn more about the IT products the vendors will be exhibiting.
- New Engine & Aircraft Products: Hear about the latest products on the market and how they affect airline operations. Boeing's B737MAX and Bombardier's C Series are analysed.
- SESAR: The progess so far and how Eurocontrol hope to revolutionise Europe's ATM.
DELEGATE BOOKING INFORMATION:
There are a number of special offers and early booking discounts which make this event extremely cost effective to attend. Airline / Aircraft Operators can benefit from complimentay accommodation via the VIP delegate scheme:
> Airline / Aircraft Operators: Click here to book your delegate place(s)
> All other delegates: Click here to book your delegate place(s)
For more details contact:
Leo Kembery on +44(0)1403 230 307 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen Keeble on +44(0)1403 230 888 / email@example.com
Problems with this site? Call our technical support +44 1403 230 700
© 2010 Aircraft Commerce is copyright of Nimrod Publications Ltd. All rights reserved.
Site maintained by the Boxharry Content Management System