The world's leading aviation IT conference for MRO/M&E IT and Flight Operations IT Solutions returns to the Americas in 2014 bigger and better!
Airlines/Aircraft Operators: DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
Independent MROs: DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
All other delegates: DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
- Attend the new EFB and MRO/M&E IT Vendor showcases
- Demo the solutions from 40+ leading IT Software and Hardware Vendors
- Conference Agenda Highlights: Alaska Airlines & Boeing iPad MRO Case Study; American Airlines Mobile MRO Solutions Case Study; Columbia Helicopters Paperless MRO Case Study; United iPad EFB Case Study, Classless EFB Keynote, plus lots more.
The Airline & Aerospace MRO & Operations IT Conference is the world's only event to address the key issues relating to the development of IT and it's key use for aircraft maintenance and flight operations.
It provides a one-stop solutions for airlines, aircraft operators and Independent MROs, in just 2 days to discover more about how new technology can streamline and increase their operating efficiency as well as reduce costs dramatically. IT provides 3 great opportunities:
- Software Demos: A large exhibition area allows airlines, aircraft operators and MROs the opportunity to try out and demo the major software and hardware systems from the world's leading vendors. The solutions you will be able to demo include: MRO/M&E: Fully integrated MRO systems, ERP Integrated Software, Supply Chain Management Solutions, Digital Documentation Management Solutions, Documentation Scanning Solutions, Mobile/Tablet solutions for the Hangar, etc. Flight Operations: iPad/Tablet Solutions for the Flight Deck, EFB, ETL, Flight Planning Systems, Fuel Management / Efficiency, Aircraft Connectivity, Aircraft Situation Display Units, Crew & Scheduling Solutions, Load Management, etc.
Click here for a full list of exhibiting IT vendors and to learn about the software you will be able to demo at the conference. 40 + IT vendors are exhibiting their Solutions in 2014!
- Agenda of Presentations: A 2 day agenda of presentations, given by industry experts and the IT users themselves, will discuss the latest key issues and trends in this rapidly developing sector of the industry. Case studies and interactive workshops are included to ensure that delegates receive key, varied and fresh information. Look out also for the new 'Vendor Showcase' section!
- Network with your peers: 350+ key executives from airlines, operators, MROs, OEMs, IT Vendors, Regulators and Consultants from across the Americas zone will be in attendance allowing for exceptional networking and the exchange of ideas.
The conference is therefore a must attend event for airlines, aircraft operators and MRO providers who are seeking to:
- Install new MRO or Flight Operations IT Systems.
- Network with and learn from fellow MROs, airlines & aircraft operators about the common problems and how to overcome them.
- Learn about the latest upgrades available from the world's major vendors and how best to incorporate them into your current system.
- Simply a fact finding mission to learn about the whole process.
DELEGATE BOOKING INFORMATION:
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Stephen Keeble on:
Tel.: +44(0)1403 230 888