ARMS® V2 – Aviation Resource Management System
Sheorey Digital Systems Ltd. (SDS) brings you ARMS® – Version 2. A current-generation, state-of-the-art Information Technology System which effectively addresses the extremely critical and cost-sensitive nature of Commercial Airlines/Air Transport operations.
The ARMS® V2 InfoTech Suite is the only solution in the industry capable of seamlessly integrating all of the functional and operational areas of an airline or air transport operator with a unified database; i.e. a single repository of data with which all ARMS® modules interact. This ensures you spend more time managing your airline efficiently and less time collating, integrating and processing data.
Robust, Versatile, Accessible and Cost-effective
ARMS® V2 InfoTech Suite is based on the Cloud and takes full advantage of proven, secure and low-cost communications technologies. Users can interact with ARMS® V2 via a variety of methods such as the Internet, smart phone, tablet or other unified communications device. The suite is designed for non-stop 24x7 operations, across all time zones, and is a robust, proven and cost-effective, modular and scalable solution.
ARMS® V2 helps you
- Reduce your direct operating and administration costs - become ‘lean and green’.
- Improve safety and more easily achieve statutory compliance.
- Operate with an agile, motivated and well-coordinated workforce.
- Harmonize Operations, M&E and MRO functions.
- Forward-plan with far higher degrees of predictability and better cope with disruptions.
- Deliver a consistent quality-of-service and therefore protect and enhance your corporate reputation.
What does ARMS® V2 include?
The ARMS® V2 InfoTech Suite comprises 13 sub-systems, with more under development, which are highly customizable and easy to fit around your operational requirements. They are:
- Commercial Planning (CPSS)
- Flight Operations (FOSS)
- Crew Management (CMSS)
- Flight Planning & Dispatch (FPDS)
- Engineering & Maintenance (EMSS)
- Logistics & Inventory Management (LIMS)
- Heavy MRO (HMRO)
- Flight Data Monitoring & Analysis (FDMA)
- Fuel Consumption Analysis MIS (FCAM)
- Safety & Quality Management (SQMS)
- Integrated Training Management (ITMS)
- InfoPrompt® Integrated Document Management (IDMS)
- ARMS on the TAB™ (AOT)
In addition, ARMS® V2 features a number of Operations Research (OR) based ‘Optimizers’ which automatically present optimum solutions for any given plan or schedule and greatly simplify the handling of disruptions.
ARMS® V2 Optimizers include:
- Aircraft Routing Optimizer (for use with ARMS® Commercial Planning);
- Tail Assignment Optimizer (for use with ARMS® Flight Operations); and
- Crew Trips Optimizer (for use with ARMS® Crew Management).
For more Information:
Please visit our website www.sds.co.in or contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org