With 65,000 employees across more than 56 countries, Thales Group generated revenues of $17.8 billion in 2013.
Thales Avionics is one of the leading global suppliers for the commercial and military aerospace markets.
With more than 30 years in the aerospace industry, Thales Avionics has developed an important knowledge both in onboard electronics and flight operations.
Topwings is the brandname of Thales Electronic Flight Bag solutions that integrates hardware and software seamlessly, streamlines operational efficiency and significantly reduces operational costs.
Topwings global solution delivers the right information to the right people at the right time, transforming the aircraft into a communication node of the airline’s information system.
As the prime contractor, Thales takes the overall responsibility of implementing the EFB solution, allowing easy deployment and faster return on investment.
Thales Avionics worldwide services network ensures 24/7 support.
- A modular offer providing a tailored answer to your needs
- A choice of hardware, Pilot or Aircraft attached, Software , and a wide range of services
- One-stop shopping including program management
- Certification and operational approval support
- Process evaluation for your selected solution
- Avionics test bench integration and installation support
- Fully integrated with your back-end systems (Flight Planning System, Crew Rostering, Maintenance Information System…)