VISIT US AT STAND
CaseBank Technologies Inc., a Division of ATP, is the aviation industry’s leading software and services company that provides troubleshooting, reliability and defect trend analysis, so engineering and service teams can accelerate equipment repair, increase uptime, reduce warranty costs and enhance product support and performance.
Customers Include: Delta Airlines, United Airlines, Endeavor Air, Finnair, ExpressJet, Iceland Air, DHL, Qantas, Air Canada Jazz, Bombardier, Gulfstream, Lockheed Martin, Pratt & Whitney, Pilatus and other Fortune 1000 companies.
CaseBank is a division of Aircraft Technical Publishers (ATP), the aviation industry’s premier provider of information, tools and services for manufacturers, operators/owners, and maintenance providers. ATP helps businesses manage all of their maintenance processes—from maintenance and compliance tracking, to diagnostics, troubleshooting, and fault detection to inventory management—on a unified cloud based SaaS platform.
The ChronicX® service is an innovative solution that enables airlines and MROs to improve the health of their fleets by quickly and accurately identifying, consolidating, and ranking recurring/chronic defects, across all of their aircraft and engines, regardless of the assigned ATA coding. ChronicX uncovers recurring problems, previously undetected, at both the tail number and fleet-level and highlights trending failure modes that have not yet reached critical status.
ChronicX uses natural language processing and fuzzy logic to analyze maintenance records (MAREPS) and pilot reports (PIREPS) so that maintenance operators and reliability engineers can quickly identify valid repeats and fleet-wide problem areas. ChronicX deploys intuitive graphic presentation tools that help maintenance engineers to properly assign the most costly and critical problems to the appropriate teams, without the labor intensive task of inspecting large amounts of data.
Airlines improve the health of their fleets
- Faster, more accurate recognition of recurring defects.
- Automates identification of defect trends – monitoring problem aircraft and systems.
- Improves management of recurring defects.
- Improves response to chronics, and non-alert chronics
Maintenance Control Centers reduce unscheduled downtime, delays and cancellations
- Simplifies monitoring of problem aircraft and rogue systems
- Increases visibility of maintenance needs (by tail)
- Continuous detection of chronics (updated throughout day)
Reliability Groups improve response to fleet needs
- Eliminates manual processing of maintenance reports
- Accelerates resolution of repeats
- Conforms to airline-specific definitions