Airline & Aerospace MRO & Operations IT Conference - ASIA/PACIFIC
26th & 27th October 2010
"Enigma's MRO Solution is the only commercial off-the-shelf solution that can properly deliver all of the complex content that our mechanics demand. The key is Enigma's ability to manage the volume and diversity of information required to keep our fleet running smoothly and make it fast and easy for those making repairs to get the specific data they need, at the moment they need it." Rutger Pannekoek, IT Project Manager, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Complete Maintenance Support Systems for Airlines and MRO Shops
Major airlines such as KLM, Iberia, Korean Air, Japan Airlines and United Airlines have improved workforce productivity, parts logistics and equipment uptime by implementing Enigma solutions.
Enigma products provide aircraft maintenance engineers and technicians, in a single application, all of the technical support information needed for efficient, effective service and maintenance. By offering dynamic, integrated parts and service information, and links to inventory, order management and other systems, Enigma drastically reduces the time it takes for aircraft maintenance technicians to find the service and parts information they need.
Enigma takes data from enterprise applications – like MRO Planning, ERP, etc. – and creates an interactive maintenance solution that delivers the latest service, parts, and diagnostic information, helping every technician perform like an expert.
Enigma offers five different solutions for aviation maintenance:
- InService MROGeared towards airlines and MRO shops, it delivers all technical information for performing heavy, line, and shop maintenance for commercial aircraft and engines.
- InService Job Card Generator Automates the creation of configuration-based (serial number/ tail number-effectivity) job cards required for performing heavy, shop and line maintenance.
- Oracle Complex MRO IntegrationProvides engineers, planners and technicians with complete, accurate and timely information at every phase of the MRO process.
- SAP/Axon iMRO Integration Provides engineers, planner and technicians with complete, accurate and timely information at every phase of the MRO process.
- IBM Technical Document Management and Delivery (TDMD) Provides immediate visibility into the latest maintenance change notices and helps automate document management and workflow.
Enigma has offices worldwide to serve our clients. For more information please contact
InfoEurope@enigma.com, or dial +44.208.622.3009.
Please visit our web site at www.enigma.com and our blog at www.uptimeblog.com.