Exhibiting at Aircraft Commerce events allows you to perform live demonstrations of your company’s products and services to a targeted audience of existing and potential new customers. Ideally situated between the two main conference rooms, the exhibition area promotes regular traffic and it allows the attendees the opportunity to see the latest avionics systems and cabin IFE connectivity solutions on offer from the world’s leading suppliers.
Products And Services Showcased Include:
- IFE Streaming to PEDs / BYODs
- Wireless and Embedded IFE Systems
- Avionics Components
- SATCOM Antennas
- Aircraft and Engine Health Monitoring Software
- Electronic Flight Bags (EFBs) and Electronic Technical Logs (ETL)
- iPads and Windows Tablets
- Ku-band and ka-band connectivity solutions, plus many more…
Long morning and afternoon refreshment breaks, plus the one hour lunch breaks, provides ample time and opportunity to discuss the latest connectivity solutions on offer from all the exhibitors, and to network with your peers, and to interact with the airlines in attendance from around the world (both existing and potential new customers).
To reserve your exhibition booth space please contact Simon Barker on:
Tel. +44 (0)1403 230 700 or Email: email@example.com
Sponsoring Aircraft Commerce events provides cost-effective brand exposure to a captive audience of conference attendees (mainly airlines). Sponsorship provides your company with an enhanced profile and puts your company’s products, services and branded messages ahead of companies who are not so visible. Sponsorship also demonstrates your company’s support and involvement in the key subjects discussed at these events.
Please see below the full list of sponsorship options and prices (in USD $).
Other currencies, such as GBP £ and Euros €, quoted upon request.
Sponsorship Options and Exhibition Booth Space Prices for 2016:
- Lead Conference Sponsor: $15,000 USD RESERVED (Boeing)
- Cocktail Reception Sponsor: $6,960 USD RESERVED (SITAONAIR)
- Breakfast 1st Day Sponsor: $3,760 USD RESERVED (Honeywell)
- Breakfast 2nd Day Sponsor: $3,200 USD RESERVED (Esterline CMC)
- Lunch 1st Day Sponsor: $5,360 USD RESERVED (GEE)
- Lunch 2nd Day Sponsor: $4,800 USD RESERVED (Intelsat, S.A.)
- Delegate Bags Sponsor: $4,800 USD (BAE SYSTEMS)
- Lanyards & Name Badges: $4,000 USD RESERVED (Inmarsat)
- Notebooks & Pens: $4,560 USD RESERVED (ViaSat)
- Refreshment Breaks: $5,600 USD RESERVED (Rockwell Collins)
- Single Exhibition Spaces: $6,500 USD AVAILABLE (3 x 2 Metres)
- Double Exhibition Spaces: $12,000 USD AVAILABLE (6 x 2 Metres)