The 13th Annual Flight Operations Conference is the world’s leading Flight Operations event and focuses wholly on the key, strategic issues that effect the operating of commercial aircraft.
This year, amongst other key items, the event is focusing on the following key issues:
- EFB and ETL Case Studies
- The Digital / Paperless Flight Deck (Manuals & Docs)
- Latest Aircraft & Engine Types Fuel Burn / Performance Analysis
- Digital IOC and Disruption Forecast
- On-Ground and Flight Deck Connectivity Solutions
- Big-Data Analytics for Flight Operations
- Next-Generation Flight Planning
- The Latest ATC Developments
- CORSIA and Fuel Efficiency Case Studies
- Heathrow Airport Expansion – Airline Impact Short and Long Term
The Flight Operations Conference provides airlines and aircraft operators with an outstanding one-stop solution to streamline, increase efficiency and ultimately save costs within their aircraft operating procedures. The conference provides 3 great opportunities:
- Agenda of Presentations: A 2 day agenda of presentations, given by industry experts and airline / aircraft operator executives. Case studies, Regulator updates and the latest innovations are included to ensure that delegates receive key, varied and fresh information. The key topics for this year’s conference are listed above.
- Large Exhibition Area – latest Flight Operations Innovations: A large exhibition area allows airlines and aircraft operators the opportunity to try out and demo the latest innovations in Flight Deck technology including major software and hardware systems from the world’s leading vendors. The solutions you will be able to demo include: Digital / Paperless Solutions for the Flight Deck, EFB, ETL, Flight Planning Systems, Fuel Management / Efficiency, Aircraft Connectivity, Crew & Scheduling Solutions, Load Management, Live Flight Tracking, etc. See opposite for a full list of exhibitors at this year’s conference. Click on their logos to find out more about each one.
- Network with your peers: 300+ key executives from airlines, operators, OEMs, IT Vendors, Regulators and Consultants from across the world will be in attendance allowing for exceptional networking and the exchange of ideas.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The conference is therefore a must attend event for airlines, aircraft operators, IT Vendors, OEMs, Consultants and Industry execs who are seeking to:
- Learn about the latest flight operations technology
- Demo the latest Flight Deck technology from the world’s leading vendors
- Network with and learn from fellow airlines & aircraft operators about common problems and how to overcome them.
- Simply a fact finding mission to learn how the latest technology can streamline flight operations
Register & Attend
There are various special offers and early booking discounts which make this event extremely cost effective to attend. Airline / Aircraft Operators & MROs can benefit from our special VIP delegate scheme.
Click on the registration buttons below to find out more.
“Enlightening and extremely informative event” — Engineering Data Specialist, Royal Air Maroc
“Very well organise, happy to meet some future suppliers” — EFB Administrator, CSA Czech Airlines