THE MARKETPLACE FOR AIRCRAFT CONNECTIVITY, eENABLEMENT AND CABIN EVOLUTION
Connectivity in aviation is now a reality, enabling airlines to boost new sources of ancillary revenues by tapping into passenger behaviour data. Although still in its infancy, there are signs of greater collaboration within the industry on effective usage, and examples of innovation and best practice are already emerging, with positive results for airlines.
New hardware solutions, vendors, services, content and business models are being introduced at such a pace that regulatory bodies and standards are hard pressed to keep up with this increasingly dynamic side of the business.
The aircraft cabin is now the main driver for innovation, fuelled by passenger experience personalisation and airlines’ multi-faceted approach to product development. Basic seat design is changing, and complex algorithms that predict passenger shopping and buying behaviour are being embraced by forward-thinking airlines eager to get ahead of the competition.
The industry is rich with buzz-words – whether it is big data, IoT, personalisation or densification.
We recognise there are many events addressing some of these themes, but at our 2019 event a major focus will be on how airlines can use new technology to grow and build new ancillary revenue streams, and the power of partnership.
This year’s conference will focus on breaking down the rhetoric to help delegates to:
- Gain a full working knowledge of a complex and changing market through educational and interactive sessions
- Learn from leading airlines and industry experts what to look for and how to implement effective solutions
- Plus, vendors have the opportunity to showcase their solutions within the Expo and/or in 10-minute presentation slots
- Dedicated networking breaks and an interactive expo will give delegates the opportunity for one-on-one contact with the industry’s most forward thinking leaders
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All airline connectivity user groups (flight deck, OPS, passenger experience, cabin OPS, MRO)
- Aircraft OEMs
- Connectivity suppliers (hardware, service providers, neutral connectivity performance analysts)
- IFE & C Manufacturers & suppliers
- Content supply chain participants
- Cyber security solutions
- Cabin interior & seating manufacturers
- Passenger experience experts
- Cabin & passenger solution providers
The event will enable airline delegates to see the latest innovations and possibly disruptive flightdeck and cabin connectivity solutions and concepts.
Aircraft Commerce has been running successful conferences, on numerous aviation subjects for over seventeen years, with a proven track record of providing suppliers prime opportunities to showcase their expert solutions to audiences of potential airline customers.
2019 CONFERENCE AGENDA
The focused two-day agenda of presentations, given by industry experts and airlines, discuss the latest issues and trends in the rapidly developing sectors of connectivity, cabin IFEC and digital innovation.
Case studies, parallel presentation tracks and panel discussions are included to ensure that all delegates receive varied and fresh information within this two-day event format. View agenda of presentations.
Guaranteed maximum impact for product showcases in one of the solution overview sessions adjacent to the meeting rooms. With multiple refreshment breaks and networking opportunities, exhibitors will gain maximum exposure and engagement with potential customers (airlines and vendors). More details about exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities.